Thursday, May 24, 2007

Another old one.

You can tell this one is old, because if I drew it in the past three years, Kelly would kill me. Then I would be dead, and this blog wouldn't be here. So the very existence of this blog proves that this is an old strip! Existential!
I found it in an old stack of posters and junk. I would say it was a "buried treasure", except it's stupid and lame.But I like the last drawing of me with a huge beard. So here it is.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I will have new strips up soon, I promise. I haven't been feeling well. What's up with that? It's gorgeous out! Is it exhaustion? Allergies? Stress? The plague?

Who knows?

2 comments:

S.G.E.W. said...

Plague. Definitely plague.

Jeff Brady said...

I had similar thoughts as I grew my beard.